Sunday, March 27, 2016

Traditional Chinese Medicine - Life on a Shoestring

Until now, If you wanted to go to a Traditional Chinese Medicine, it cost a lot of money.  You then had to keep going back for treatments.  But I found a site that you can try out for yourself!

I just found it last night, so it is an experiment for me, too.  I have been using Reiki for a long time, and it helps when I am very tired, not having slept the night before for any number of reasons.  But it doesn't really solve the problems, just tones them down a bit.  That's good, and I do Reiki when I am in the elevator, (we live on the 7th floor) so the minute or so is just the ticket to close the eyes and take a Reiki Break!

I teach on-line to Chinese students on https://www.italki.com/teacher/1581946 and as I am teaching the kids, I am also learning from them.  So, I found this site last night.

One caveat, Don't do the Meridian Massage right before going to sleep!  It Revs you up and it makes it difficult to sleep!

This is the Main Page  http://www.shen-nong.com/eng/front/index.html,  I am working on Vision and Hearing.  You can work on what you need.


I wish you lots of Luck!

Rachael Alice Orbach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heavy blanket to give away, Located in Givat Shaul

  Today we are giving away a heavy blanket.  It has never been used, and is waiting for you!    Free, This will keep you warm, even now the ...