Friday, March 18, 2016

Jerusalem Marathon stops the city!

As I am writing now, safe at home, the Jerusalem marathon is running throughout the city.  This event stops almost all businesses, and not to mention inconvenience  to drivers trying to get home for the weekend.

Security measures are in place, but will it be enough? We will only know as the event plays out.
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/High-security-mobilized-for-Fridays-Jerusalem-Marathon-448254


I don't mind the idea of a Marathon, but why does it have to disrupt all the city?  Why not have a Marathon through the hills outside the city?

 http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/209577#.Vuuql_l97IU

If I were in the race, I would wear my bullet proof, stab proof vest, so as to take no chances.  I don't trust anyone anywhere!

Be careful and stay alert!


Not on the scene:  Rachael Alice


No comments:

Post a Comment

Heavy blanket to give away, Located in Givat Shaul

  Today we are giving away a heavy blanket.  It has never been used, and is waiting for you!    Free, This will keep you warm, even now the ...