Sunday, December 25, 2022

Bass Guitar, Ukulele, Mandolin Rubber Stamp, now available on Zazzle

Many people want to write in the chords for their guitars, so I designed a rubber stamp to help them! 
But now I learning the Bass Guitar and I couldn't find the right rubber stamp for this either, so I designed one just today. 

It is on Zazzle, a made to order site that has great quality and you can get it in a decent amount of time from Israel. 



It will be very useful not only for Bass Guitar, but also for Ukulele, and Mandolin.  

Have fun playing your instrument!! 

One of my mottos is that if I can't find something already made, I do it myself!  

So you can now benefit as well. 

All the best, 
Rachael Alice 


P.S.  If you need the rubber stamp for Guitar so here's the link for that one too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Heavy blanket to give away, Located in Givat Shaul

  Today we are giving away a heavy blanket.  It has never been used, and is waiting for you!    Free, This will keep you warm, even now the ...