Thursday, December 6, 2018

Ten English Textbook for sale

This is a textbook for the 10th grade in the Israeli School System for English speakers or high level classes.  I used this book when I was teaching at Leyada - the High School Next to the Hebrew University in Givat Ram in Jerusalem. 

I enjoyed teaching this book because of the different subjects.  It is also good if you are a private teacher so that you can help the students prepare for the Bagrut. The grammar is very useful and the writing assignments are interesting. 

I am selling the textbook for a symbolic price of 10NIS.


I teach in person and on line most of the day, so SMS or What'sApp are the best ways to get ahold of me. 

Rachael Alice Orbach 
0587500608






1 comment:

Heavy blanket to give away, Located in Givat Shaul

  Today we are giving away a heavy blanket.  It has never been used, and is waiting for you!    Free, This will keep you warm, even now the ...