Monday, November 20, 2017

Driverless Cars on the way or a Flop?

This is a Driverless bus.  It had an accident the first day on the job.  Is this the future of Driverless Cars and transport?  Were there people inside?   Who pays for the damage caused by a driverless car?

These are a few of the questions that need to be answered about this new mode of transport.
Actually, it is not a bad idea.  If the traffic is so bad that it is stop and start on the 405 San Diego Freeway, or the 10 Santa Monica Freeway into Downtown Los Angeles, then maybe it would be a good idea to turn over control of the car to the computer.  I don't like to have to pay attention to the driver in front as he or she stops and starts, stops, starts, maybe the compter can do a better job than I can and I will have less stress while I am driving.  Then, maybe I can check my e-mails!

When the traffic opens up, then I would like to take control back from the computer and have more fun while driving.

What do you think?  Do you think that the car companies would be able to do this?

We will wait and see.
Put any comments below!
Yours Sincerely,

Rachael Alice Orbach

http://gigbucks.com/my-gigs/fetch/user/208075


For your listening Pleasure: Music and pictures by Rachael Alice Orbach


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mandolin for Sale! !מנגלוינה למכירה

Mandolin is a very beautiful sounding instrument.  It has a pair of strings tuned to G  D  A  E  similiar to the violin.  We use a pick to p...