Sunday, July 30, 2017

Customer Service is King

Customer service is very important in all areas of commerce.  If you have a business, then you have to make sure that the customer is happy in all areas of the sale.   This is also especially true in the service industry.

It takes a lot of time and effort to get new customers.  You can spend time on social networking, Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, and other places  But if you can't deliver, then all that time and money is wasted.

A person will tell one or two or more friends about good service, But if the customer has received bad service there is no limit on how many people will hear about it.

If your business has a person to answer the phone, this is the first contact that the customer has with your company.  If that person is not able to answer the phone with a smile and be patient, then you should think about the effect that will have on your company.

I am a small business, and I used to let my family answer the phone for me.  But often I didn't get the message, the kids didn't write down the number, or it got lost. So I ask my customers to SMS me instead. I don't answer the phone when I am with another customer, but I do return calls.

The phone nowadays is very important, and if you don't have proper customer service in place, then your business will not be successful.

Rachael Alice Orbach
lifecoachjerusalem@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mandolin for Sale! !מנגלוינה למכירה

Mandolin is a very beautiful sounding instrument.  It has a pair of strings tuned to G  D  A  E  similiar to the violin.  We use a pick to p...