Monday, November 7, 2016

Is Empowr social network a scam?

An old adage, that if something is too good to be true, then it is.  Well, I would take a Empowr in the same vein.  It looks good when you first log on, it looks like an updated version of facebook, you can post updates, photos, videos.  There is a marketplace where you can buy things.  You get a month free,   You can see your money racking up.  I had $656 at last count.

But then you should look at all the training videos, and pay attention to the Managed Ad Credits.
Well,  for everything that you do, you get charged.  You pay per day and they take the money directly from your paypal account every month. In order to get paid, you have to wait for 90 days.

I got cold feet.  I was going good, but then that payment, it was difficult to see how much it was going to be and how much I was going to earn.  It looked like I would profit a little bit, and have to pay almost the same amount. empowr (open alpha)

So, I deleted the account.  Don't look for me there.  Use Facebook instead.  You only pay there if you choose to buy advertising and not by the day.

If you are still on empowr.  then I wish you good luck!

Rachael 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mandolin for Sale! !מנגלוינה למכירה

Mandolin is a very beautiful sounding instrument.  It has a pair of strings tuned to G  D  A  E  similiar to the violin.  We use a pick to p...