Wednesday, February 10, 2016

How to make a little extra money on the side!

If you need a small amount of extra money and don't mind watching ads, then I have a site for you.

It makes about as much as you can get in interest from the bank nowadays, but every little bit helps I always say.  I go there while I am waiting for a student, or I have 5 minutes before an appointment and I am sitting at my computer anyway.
 http://csl.ink/l3a

You click on the ads once a day and when you get to $8.00 you can cash out.

I have been on this site since 2010 and I have been paid $24.71!

I click almost every day.

You won't get rich, you get paid into your Paypal account, and then you can request the money to be transferred to your bank account, or you can buy something for sale from Amazon, or Ebay and many other sites.

Good luck and happy earning!
Here is the link again:   http://csl.ink/l3a

Rachael Alice


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mandolin for Sale! !מנגלוינה למכירה

Mandolin is a very beautiful sounding instrument.  It has a pair of strings tuned to G  D  A  E  similiar to the violin.  We use a pick to p...