Friday, February 5, 2016

Buy a Bullet and Stab proof vest? Maybe its time. . .

After all the stabbings and shootings, it is time that we take back our city and country. I will definitely buy one of these for my son when he goes into the Army, and I am thinking that I should wear one now when I go out into the city.  If there is an attack, then the most that will happen is that I will have to buy a new one. . .

 http://www.yrsinc.com/en/concealable-bulletproof-vest-protection-level-iiia-anti-stab

I just spoke with Zvi Zeidman, and he is very easy to speak to in Hebrew or English.
I recommend that everyone protect themselves in the best way possible!

Yes, it is expensive, but isn't your life worth it?  If you register on the site, you get an extra 10% off. I had to get a special order (smaller size). They are made in Israel, Israelis helping Israelis.

There is free shipping and it was delivered to the door!  It is a bit heavy, but after a few minutes, I don't feel the extra weight, when I am wearing it.  I use it to ride on my e-bike so I don't feel like a sitting duck.

When you buy yours mention my name, Rachael Orbach and he will be extra nice to you too!

If yo have any questions e-mail me: rachael5760@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mandolin for Sale! !מנגלוינה למכירה

Mandolin is a very beautiful sounding instrument.  It has a pair of strings tuned to G  D  A  E  similiar to the violin.  We use a pick to p...