Monday, November 23, 2015

Make your own clip in bangs! DIY

I have lots of old wigs lying around that are not even good enough to sell in the Wig Gemach. I was looking for a way to use the hair, and I have finally found it!

This method can be used with any style hair and I am linking to this now and afterwards I will put up a post with my own creations.

http://www.xovain.com/diy/diy-clip-in-bangs

At the end, you get bangs that you can change, and even wear under a hat or scarf! 

What do you think? 
What color do you want?  
I can make them for you custom, with your old wig hair, or go and buy new hair. 

Only 120NIS Hair cost not included.  Or you can do this yourself with this tutorial. 


Have fun! 


Rachael Aice - Traveling Hair Salon! 
rachael5760@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mandolin for Sale! !מנגלוינה למכירה

Mandolin is a very beautiful sounding instrument.  It has a pair of strings tuned to G  D  A  E  similiar to the violin.  We use a pick to p...