Friday, November 20, 2015

Custom Hand Made Bird Cat Toys for sale! Life on a Shoestring

I make custom totally hand sewn cat toys.  Ramona really likes it!




Now let me show you how to make your own!  Bird Toy  You can buy it from me for $5.00 plus shipping or make your own.  

First you download the pattern, print it and cut it out. 

Second, pin the fabric to the pattern pieces that you have cut out, and cut them out too. 


There are only two pattern pieces.  

Then pin them together right sides together, so the bird is inside out: 

Then sew either by hand, (the way I did it, it takes about an hour to make the whole bird if you hand sew it. If you sew it by machine, then it will take you about 5 minutes!  
Then, you turn it right side out, and stuff.  Since I like recycling, I used old laundred! socks, then sewed the tail closed.
Ramona, my cat. saw the finished bird and took it from me!  She is having a good old time with it! 
So if you want to buy one, contact me, and I will send you pictures of the fabrics that I have available. All the stuffing is recycled, as well as the fabrics!  
Price for me to make you one is $5.00 plus shipping, and paypal fees. 
Rachael Alice 



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mandolin for Sale! !מנגלוינה למכירה

Mandolin is a very beautiful sounding instrument.  It has a pair of strings tuned to G  D  A  E  similiar to the violin.  We use a pick to p...