Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Free Skype Recorder - Review

I have been using Skype for a long time, and sometimes my English students want to have a recording of their lesson so that they can listen to it again.  A long time ago, when I was learning Hebrew, I tried to record the Hebrew lessons, and at the time there were no smartphones.  So I bought many different kinds of recorders, tape, with internal memory, but nothing really worked.  I think that because of this hardship, it took me much longer to learn Hebrew than it would be nowadays.

So, when I learned about this FREE software that can record a Skype conversation, I was very excited for my students.  If your software is up-to-date, it will record your conversation and store it as a MP3 file on your computer.  You can specify where you want the file. You can save them on your computer or send them via e-mail.  The files are small, but even so, I delete them after a while when I am sure that my students have them.

https://mp3skyperecorder.com

It works well with the Skype program that you download.  It is very useful and I recommend that it you need to record your Skype calls, that you use this program! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mandolin for Sale! !מנגלוינה למכירה

Mandolin is a very beautiful sounding instrument.  It has a pair of strings tuned to G  D  A  E  similiar to the violin.  We use a pick to p...