Monday, October 12, 2015

MC Mike's Hair additions and Wigs

I just stepped into this shop this morning, and met Estie, who helped me to pick out a new hair addtion:  It is the color of my hair, and it is the first that gives me a realistic hair line!
 

I must tell you where to go to get yours! 
 This is the inside of the shop, near Center 1  As you can see, there are lots to choose from and many colors.



This is the one that I tried on in the shop, not really my color, but nice too.  The one that I bought is better, don't you think? 

If you are in the market for nice wigs, that won't break your bank account, then stop in and say hello to Estie for me.  She's cute too! 
Mike's Hair additions and Wigs. 
Rehov Yaffo 234 02-5730898

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heavy blanket to give away, Located in Givat Shaul

  Today we are giving away a heavy blanket.  It has never been used, and is waiting for you!    Free, This will keep you warm, even now the ...