Monday, October 12, 2015

Almost attack at David's Harp Bridge in Jerusalem

There was thwarted attack this evening about 10 minutes ago at the entrance to Jerusalem. This has got to stop.

In order to tell the government that the citizen of Israel cannot stand for this, if I were in a position of power, I would call a general strike of all businesses, busses, transportation until the problem is solved.

How do we solve the problem?
As I have written before on this blog, I would have people from the Arab parts of town walk around with plastic backpacks.

Then I would have all the citizens of Israel take a pledge to support and protect the State of Israel.  If a person doesn't want to pledge, then they don't have to stay here.  There are many other countries that are Arab, that they can go to.  There is only one Jewish state and what happened in North Africa from 1948 -1960 that the Arabs commited terrorism and the Jews left, is not going to happen now.  Violent people do not belong in Israel.

If a person commits a terror act, not only should they lose their citizenship, but deported, not only then but their whole extended family.  They should also pay for all their own medical care at tourist prices and compensate the person or the person's family as well.

I'm not afraid to write my name: Rachael Alice Orbach 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Dinners by Kollel Chabad, every Thursday

Kollel Chabad is delivering to my mother cooked food every Thursday.  She can only eat non-glutin items, so the ones that she can't eat,...