Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Coffee Club in Talpiot! Cancelled :(

This  concert has been cancelled.  Please check this blog for updates and further information. 
:(((








Playing music has always been an important part of my life, I started to learn how to play the guitar when I was 7 years old, but I only started learning classical guitar when I got married, and my husband David Orbach taught me.

I will be performing on classical guitar at the Coffee Club, in Talpiot, Primo Levi 8th.

I hope to see you there!

Rachael Alice Orbach
Music Teacher, Guitar, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heavy blanket to give away, Located in Givat Shaul

  Today we are giving away a heavy blanket.  It has never been used, and is waiting for you!    Free, This will keep you warm, even now the ...