Friday, May 8, 2015

The Job Market - Job hunting on a shoestring

I am on a few job searching sites.  If you are |English speaking, sometimes that is an advantage.  If you know computer programming, or technical writing, you can go to IsraEmploy.com.  You can be on their site for free, and get e-mail updates.  But if you want to know the contact details of a particular job, you have to join the site and pay the fee.

For the most part, I feel that the same jobs are listed on Janglo  http://www.janglo.net and there are more jobs outside of HiTech listed there too.  I have gotten good results from Janglo.

I also just open my eyes and look around.  Yes, the jobs that are posted on stores and restaurants may not be the most exciting, but if you are in need of money bad and don't mind to work then this might be good for you.  I saw this yesterday posted at a restaurant:

Translation  "Itmar Cafe  - Looking for a worker for a cafe restaurant.  Hardworking and serious.  Details available here  or by telephone 050-4636450"

When I find more jobs listed I will put them up here too.  I want to help the people of Jerusalem!

 Rachael Alice Orbach http://lifecoachjerusalem.weebly.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Heavy blanket to give away, Located in Givat Shaul

  Today we are giving away a heavy blanket.  It has never been used, and is waiting for you!    Free, This will keep you warm, even now the ...