Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Self Improvement via Hypnosis! Some even for Free!

Many people have Hypnosis websites, Most of these have either music in the background, and make the soundtrack very soft so that you don't notice it while you are listening.  You can stop smoking, lose weight, gain confidence, you name it.

Steve G.Jones http://stevegjones.com/complete-list-of-downloads/ is one of the sites that I have ordered in the past.  I have used his recordings and they are interesting because they follow a typical hynosis session, an induction, the session itself and then a coming out.  Most of his recordings are meant to be used at night because the coming out section puts you to sleep for the rest of the night.

I have only one problem with his sessions, is that he mixes "self confidence" in with almost every other recording. I am working on improving my eyesight and hearing and frankly I have a lot of self confidence by now.  And I get tired of the same induction and the same music that is on all of his recordings.  So if you want that and it will help you go ahead and get on his mailing list.  Every once in a while he will run a sale and you can get the recordings very cheap.

If you want recordings that you can use for free, try Mentallion.  This site used to be that you could download the sample recordings, but now you can listen for fre
e using SoundCloud. Here you can increace your IQ, and increase concentration, They have different background music so you don't get bored by having to listen to the same tune all the time.

But I wanted to make my own, and I did!  I downloaded this program http://wavepad.en.softonic.com/download?ab=5 .  You can do text to speech, mix in music, speed up the file and other effects.  I just did it this morning so I will listen to it for a week.  I put in my own affermations into the text to speech section   This software if free,  Go for it!

If you are technically challenged, then I can do for this for you. You give me your list of affirmations, or what you want to be recorded,  You can have the file at normal speed, or Hi-speed, which I personally like much better.  You can also mix music inside of the file.  A fully custom file of 30 minutes will cost 50 NIS  for $13.  For more details e-mail me at lifecoachjerusalem@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Heavy blanket to give away, Located in Givat Shaul

  Today we are giving away a heavy blanket.  It has never been used, and is waiting for you!    Free, This will keep you warm, even now the ...