Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Social Networks that pay YOU! Comparsion "shopping"

We all know about the big social networks, Facebook, Twitter, Google +  .  The business model is the same. They gather a lot of users, make it possible to connect with your friends and find new ones, and then show you ads.  Facebook is as we all know the biggest, and has changed from being fun to a big business.  Twitter, started ad free,  but now they are in  full force.  https://twitter.com/?lang=he
The social network takes your information, your likes and dislikes, they show you ads that are based on your history.  They hope that you will click on these ads and make them money.

What do you get?  You get interaction with your friends, and to see lots of ads that don't benefit you.

What if there was a way that you could benefit with some money in your pocket?  Would you change your social network?  I don't know about you, but I would.  I generally use Facebook, Twitter, Google + to spread the news about my blog posts, and if I have a slow day like yesterday I try to find interesting things around the Internet.

I found not one but two social networks that say they will PAY you to use them!  Interested?  Me too!

The first one I found was MyLiveB   http://www.mylifeb.com  It has a different look than Facebook, Twitter, Google+,  It took me about an hour to put up my profile and I made a page for one of my interests: Traveling Hair Salon in Jerusalem http://www.mylifeb.com/&?page=150  This morning when I checked in, one person had gone there and agreed with it.  OK,  One one catch with this site that they will not start to pay until there are 1000 followers.  Well that seems like it will take a while, even on Facebook, I have 689 friends. On Twitter I have 336 followers, On Google + I have 110.  It will be a while I see, until I'll get paid.  Oh, well, I hope that it is a different audience than the others.  I'll continue there for a while to see what the traffic is. There are some English mistakes in the advertising, I'm an English teacher, so I notice these thengs.  If you have time then go there and start interacting with a new group of people.   Maybe I'll get some bites or bytes!

The second paying social network is Tsu.  https://www.tsu.co/RachaelAlice It is based in New York, it is an invitation only paying social network.  There is already a big following and last night when I signed up I saw that there were some people who looked at my profile right away.  It looks a bit like Google+ but in green.  I like green.  You can also use it on your smartphone, I downloaded the app, but haven't used it yet.
The look and feel is familiar, and you can put anything you want, videos, pictures, it is pretty wide open.  The ads are there, but I feel better to click them as I know that the site will pay me back.  My stats are now at zero money, but at least I see that there is a possibility that something will come of my using this network.

If I knew exactly how to use the printscreen function in Windows 8.1 then I'd give you screen shots of these sites.  But I have tried so instead, you get to go there and see for yourselves.  Have fun and help open a new era of social networking!

Rachael Alice Orbach - http://lifecoachjerusalem.weebly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heavy blanket to give away, Located in Givat Shaul

  Today we are giving away a heavy blanket.  It has never been used, and is waiting for you!    Free, This will keep you warm, even now the ...