Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Passover Preparations, Life on a Shoestring

Passover has got to be one of the most stressful times of the year.  Wait, let me revise that, Getting ready for Passover is one of the most stressful times of the year for me.  We have the tradition in our family to chang over the whole kitchen.  This is after I have already cleaned the rest of the house, I must have thrown out at least 5 giant bags of paper.  I'm changing from a paper giving teacher to digital. you can check out my other blog:http://rachaelenglishclasses.blogspot.co.il/


This is a really time saving trick.  Use Acetone.  Yes, smelly, but really fast and easy to use.  I use old onesies socks, and then throw them away, I use the acetone on everything, counters, cabinets, the stove it works wonders. Get the industrial size, and then during the year fill up small bottles and use as nail polish remover.

Buy the shelf paper early.  The price is still 10NIS like last year, but if you wait until next week, then the price will go up.  Last year I covered the counters with 50 micorn aluminum, Buy it as soon as you see it in the store, it;s cheaper than the 100 micron and doesn't leave as many "paper"cuts.

Now, to make seder more exciting, I found some pillows that the kids can draw themselves, and fill up with your own pillow, or buy the filling.  The draw yourself pillow is : 4.90NIS
               and the printed colored pillow is:  6.90  Also available is an Afikomen draw yourself bag is 1.90NIS         All this is available at Hasal 25 Givat Shaul street.




Life Coaching  by Rachael Alice Orbach
http://lifecoachjerusalem.weebly.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mandolin for Sale! !מנגלוינה למכירה

Mandolin is a very beautiful sounding instrument.  It has a pair of strings tuned to G  D  A  E  similiar to the violin.  We use a pick to p...