Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Happy Passover!

First of all, May all of you have a HAPPY FULFILLING HOLIDAY OF PASSOVER. The cleaning is so that we can get away from all the things that are getting in our way, and purfying ourselves for freedom.  

Passover to me is a family holiday, The cooking for the Seder, the telling of the Hagadda, Drinking four cups or five cups of wine (grape juice for me please)  and singing the Passover songs around the table.  I hope that you have fond memories of Passover and will have a great time this year as well at your Seder. 
 This last week before Passover, I will be available on call.  I'm cleaning my house as well, and you won't believe how much I found to throw out!  (I'm a pack rat so it is difficult to throw things away!)

You can make your next appointment for Hair Cuts, according to your personal minhag.  

The Traveling Hair Salon also does hospital visits to Shaare Zedek, Sarah Herzog and Bikur Holim hospitals.

After Passover, I will also be offering High Lights and Low Lights for you.  I have a portable sink that I can bring to your home, so the dye and washing out process will be more like a salon experience.

Call now 0587500608  http://travelinghairsalon.blogspot.co.il/

חג כשר ושמח  Rachael Alice


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mandolin for Sale! !מנגלוינה למכירה

Mandolin is a very beautiful sounding instrument.  It has a pair of strings tuned to G  D  A  E  similiar to the violin.  We use a pick to p...