Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Wig Repair at the Traveling Hair Salon!

If your wig has gotten the "Bad Haircut" then you need to change it.  A woman brought me a wig that had the bangs cut wrong and instead of junking the wig, I took off the bangs and now it is a Headband wig!  This is the "before" picture:  with the bangs.  I took off the bangs, and then I sewed a wig ribbon on the wig, I was not able to use a machine to do this so it took a while, but it was worth it!


This is the finished product,  


 Isn't it beautiful?  I also washed and set the wig, changing the part so that all the hair now sits correctly for a band wig.  She was very happy and now can wear it with confidence!

Rachael Alice
http://travelinghairsalon.weebly.com/

Call now for your appointment!
0587500608 - Service with a smile in Jerusalem

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mandolin for Sale! !מנגלוינה למכירה

Mandolin is a very beautiful sounding instrument.  It has a pair of strings tuned to G  D  A  E  similiar to the violin.  We use a pick to p...