Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Election for Mayor of Jerusalem

I have been continually getting phone calls all day today.  I don't know how I got on all these lists.  First it was the Likud, then Breslav, Chabad, Gimel, Moshe Lion, I'm afraid to answer the phone!  It is just too much!  And you should see all the flyers that are on the ground!  It is a disgrace!  Do they actually think that voters will pick up all the trash to read it and be influenced in this way?   In this age of diminishing rain forests  and concern about trash, it will take days to clean up this garbage!

If I knew who to talk to I would complain to the Authorities! I forgot, the Mayor is running and he wants his name on the ground!

We just got a recording now at 21:18 of Lapid, he didn't even say his first name, and he said that Jerusalem will be like London and Paris with public transportation on Shabbat!  And that Barkat will keep Jerusalem Hiloni!  Does he know what neighborhood he is calling?  We live in a religious neighborhood, and I voted first thing in the morning to avoid the rush so all this is just funny for me. If anyone still needs to go vote, he just pushed the vote to the other candidates!

However you vote, just vote!

Rachael Alice
I appreciate your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mandolin for Sale! !מנגלוינה למכירה

Mandolin is a very beautiful sounding instrument.  It has a pair of strings tuned to G  D  A  E  similiar to the violin.  We use a pick to p...