Thursday, July 11, 2013

Mark your calendars now! Rachael Alice Orbach's Best Music Student Concert is on ,"טו באב" July 22nd

 Annual Music Recital is coming up!   ,"טו באב" July 22nd 
 The concert will take place from 5:00 - 6:15 pm
Lots of Music and Fun!

Call Rachael Alice 052-7500608 for more details!  
Sign up for lessons:   http://rachaelorbach.weebly.com/ 
"I have taught hundreds of students in the past 10 years, as a music teacher of clarinet, flute, saxophone, guitar, recorders mandolin and now for the first time on organit.  This year, there will be performing a the annual concert on clarinet, recorders, and guitar.  I will also prepare on guitar an original piece "Corrida" that I wrote as a study for my students.  I will also play the same piece on mandolin,  On guitar it is an easy study, but not so on mandolin.   On clarinet I will play a Klezmer piece, on Flute I'll play a short Bach, on Soprano recorder I'll play another Klezmer piece.  I hope to see you there, please call for more details.  

Special Guest Star: David Orbach on Classical Guitar!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heavy blanket to give away, Located in Givat Shaul

  Today we are giving away a heavy blanket.  It has never been used, and is waiting for you!    Free, This will keep you warm, even now the ...