Thursday, December 6, 2012

Golan Telecom Hype or not?

I have been following the saga of the Cellphone.  I have been in two of the main companies, Cellcom and Orange.  They are good companies, and they make a lot of money. They also spend a lot of money.  They sell you a phone, and service it.  The downside is that you often have to wait a long time sitting in the offices to get service.    The Big Three, Pelephone, Cellcom and Orange are in for a big surprise right now.

There is a new kid on the block, and it is not Mirs, who sells phones to companies so that they can keep track of where their employees are by GPS.  (Could be an invasion of privacy)

No, Golan Telecom is here to stay, they are lean and they are taking advantage of the fact that almost everyone can use the website to order and look up their bills.  They have streamlined the process, and the website is in all the languages that you want,  Hebrew, English, French, Russian, and even Arabic.

They have two plans, one that is good for Smartphones and one for other phones.  If you have a Smart phone, your bill for one phone is usually around 300NIS right?  You are paying for the phone, maybe 85NIS a month, and then for your service.  If you have two phones, like I have then your bill is around 600NIS.  I tried to call Orange and get the bill lowered, but they said that I had the cheapest possible.

Well, not really.

I went to Golan, on the Internet and lo and behold:  49NIS a month for the first six months, and 99NIS after that!  OK, I'll continue paying for my high priced phone, but this is more like it!  For the kids, they have even a sweeter deal.  But you have to make sure that they only speak 60 minutes a month.  (hard to figure, right?)
So, this is only 9.99 NIS a month.  This could be good for senior citizens too.

I'm sold.  I left Orange this week.  Life is too short to be paying so much for the cellphone.
https://www.golantelecom.co.il/web/

The next time you call me, I'm answering with my Golan Telecom

Rachael Alice
www.travelinghairsalon.weebly.com 
We are open during Chanuka
Call now for your appointment for a haircut, color, wig repair or wig wash and set! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mandolin for Sale! !מנגלוינה למכירה

Mandolin is a very beautiful sounding instrument.  It has a pair of strings tuned to G  D  A  E  similiar to the violin.  We use a pick to p...