Thursday, May 17, 2012

9 ways to make yourself smarter Vitamin D can help

I really try to get as much sun as I can, it makes me happier and more healthy.  In the winter months this is especially important.  I try to take walks in the mornings, so to get the most I can.  The other way to get vitamin D is to take it in pill form.  If you can't get from the sun, so it is the next best thing.

This is a general information article that everyone should read and take the advice.
I for one really believe in the vitamin D theory that you should get it from the sun!

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/05/17/good-brain-health-tips.aspx?e_cid=20120517_DNL_art_2

Rachael Alice
www.rachaelalice.webs.com
rachaelalice@gmail.com

Special!  This coming Sunday morning, you can get a free haircut from the hours of 9-11am!
Call 052-750-0608 to schedule your appointment in Kiryat Moshe in Jerusalem 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Dinners by Kollel Chabad, every Thursday

Kollel Chabad is delivering to my mother cooked food every Thursday.  She can only eat non-glutin items, so the ones that she can't eat,...