Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sandy Cash’s “Egyptian Revolution Blues” – Watch now on YouTube!

Subject: Sandy’s “Egyptian Revolution Blues” – Watch now on YouTube!
Some folk songs make history, and some folk songs put history in perspective while it’s happening. You be the judge.

I’ve just uploaded a brand-new satirical ditty about the goings-on in Cairo. It’s called “Egyptian Revolution Blues” – and it puts a whimsical (if worried) spin on the question that’s on everyone’s mind these days: What’s next for the Middle East?

The real-world Egyptian Revolution is moving fast. That’s why I want to get my “Egyptian Revolution Blues” out over the Web as fast as possible. Please help my song catch the wave of the current news cycle. Click on the link to view the song and video.

If you enjoy what you see and hear, please click on “Like” button. Then, forward news of the “Egyptian Revolution Blues” to all your friends. There’s not much time… after all, by tomorrow, everything could change!

Thanks!

P.S. This song was inspired by a friend who I met at a wedding last week. He told me: hey, Sandy, you have the chance to write the first folk song about the Egyptian Revolution. Who knows...maybe I did!



http://www.facebook.com/l/bd229LlDBf_Y9KDxxjgGjJHurMg;www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqiGmodx33A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get ready for the Holidays with your own wig! Special offer Velvet sewn into your Wig

 As a woman who wears a wig much of the time. One of the most annoying things is that the combs and clips often pull on my own hair.  Or the...