Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Learn Hebrew One-On-One or in a Small Group Using Innovative Approaches


Expert Hebrew teacher Rahmiel She'arim has developed a unique and innovative
three-pronged approach to learning Hebrew:

1. Together, we will study of the technical aspects of the Hebrew language,
including grammar, diction, spelling, etc.
2. We will use innovative memory techniques which will enable you to store and
recall a large number of Hebrew words.
3.  I will give you custom-tailored advice and identify practical  opportunities
to practice Hebrew and to immerse yourself into  Hebrew-speaking society.

I take a personal interest in each one of my students.

*  Beginners or Advanced students
* Whether you are in Ulpan or have already finished it
* Modern or Biblical Hebrew
* Specialized Hebrew such as that required for Technology, Business, Medicine,
Law, etc.
* Individual or group instruction

QUALIFICATIONS:
I  am an expert in both modern and Biblical Hebrew and regularly give  lectures
on Biblical Hebrew in Jerusalem and to audiences over the  internet. I have been
a teacher for many years, including having taught  in both the American and
Israeli public school system. I am patient,  dedicated, and have a true interest
both in the Hebrew language and in  teaching.

Call  Rahmiel She'arim at 050-832-9962 (Leave message).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Take a good decision and go visit the Rebbe - Enter the Sweepstakes Contest!

    Enter the contest via WhatsApp The site is in Hebrew so if you want help schedule a Hebrew lesson with me: Rachael Alice Hebrew lesson f...