Sunday, July 4, 2021

GET TOGETHER JUNIOR HIGH WORKBOOK FOR SALE ! CHEAP!

 

Yeah, it is now School Vacation! The kids have given me back all the school supplies, notebooks, pens, pencils, erasers and School Books!

We have the book list for next year and I would like to do someone a favor!  You can buy from me a used copy of the Get Together work book, yup, the one that the students write in for only 10NIS!!
I have it in my hands right now, and I am checking it for writing,  oh, nothing in pen, just some work in pencil that I am erasing.   All done, looks good! So hurry up and take it if it is on your booklist for your Junior High School for next year. 



Located in Givat Shaul, Jerusalem.  
Rachael Alice Orbach
SMS 0587500608


No comments:

Post a Comment

Heavy blanket to give away, Located in Givat Shaul

  Today we are giving away a heavy blanket.  It has never been used, and is waiting for you!    Free, This will keep you warm, even now the ...