Saturday, November 21, 2020

Free 90 day opportunity to go to Helsinki

 I fount this in Noah Kagen's newsletter, but I wanted to expand on it for you here on my blog.  


Check out the 90-Day Helsinki Relocation package

 and it really got me thinking.  Why not try it? 

Then I had to rethink, Are there Kosher stores, restaurants, shuls?  

What about rent in Helsinki?  

Well it might be actually doable, if you could get an apartment near the Chabad shul. 


This is a guide to Helsinki, if you buy the book through this link, I get a small commission. 

This is really good for us people who work from home on the Internet, because they don't help you to get a job, and you have to apply for a certian type of Visa which is best if you have a USPassport. 
(Which  I do) And I do work from home most of the time. 

They introduce you to all sorts of networking events and all the schools are taken care of also, Health care is also taken care of. They will help you if you want to stay after the 90 days are up to apply for citizenship.  

So If you can afford rent, and food,  and new warm clothes, (the dates are from Feb to April) Then I say go ahead and go for it!  

I'm still thinking seriously about it too.  
Also, most Finns speak English!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Heavy blanket to give away, Located in Givat Shaul

  Today we are giving away a heavy blanket.  It has never been used, and is waiting for you!    Free, This will keep you warm, even now the ...