Thursday, September 3, 2020

The Subtle Art of Not Giving a ****

 Yes, I am reading thisbook, despite the title that I won't type.  It is a way to calm ourselves down and seek out what is really important to YOU!  




https://amzn.to/32QXHFX (if you purchase through this link, then this blog will earn a bit of money with no cost to you ! 


Yes, he swears in this book, but also gives good advice for living in our modern world, full of BUY ME and you will BE HAPPY messages, that frankly don't work. 


Read a chapter a day and we will compare notes.  I dare you! 

contact me at my (secret) ok, not so secret e-mail: Contact Rachael I check this e-mail once a day, no more than that, so if I don't answer right away don't get the heebe geebies! 

Someone who is squeemish about the F*** word, well, don't read this book. 

If you don't want to change for the better, don't read this book. 

So, there you have it, Read it or not, I am on a quest to find the best books out there to recommend to you. 

See you on the other side or not. 


Rachael Alice Orbach

life coach in Jerusalem.  see further up to contact me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Heavy blanket to give away, Located in Givat Shaul

  Today we are giving away a heavy blanket.  It has never been used, and is waiting for you!    Free, This will keep you warm, even now the ...