Thursday, June 13, 2019

How to change the country on Google Play

You might not realize that Google Play has different apps available in different countries.  I was quite surprised when I found out that I couldn't download certian apps from the USA.

So to help you I found this video that will help you to change the country to whatever country you want!   

I have a few comments, however, not all the VPN's are free, eventhough in the Play Store, they say free, but when you start to use it, they want lots of money.  So when he suggest to use the Melon VPN, it really is the best one. 

Then, take notes while he is speaking so you don't have to watch the video more than once. 

Good Luck! 

Rachael Alice Orbach Check out my new song:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heavy blanket to give away, Located in Givat Shaul

  Today we are giving away a heavy blanket.  It has never been used, and is waiting for you!    Free, This will keep you warm, even now the ...