Saturday, March 2, 2019

Straighten your Teeth at Home - No Orthodontist!

(Israel) Independence Celebration promotion
(Israel) Independence Celebration
In this day and age, many people prefer to do things themselves!  Well, one day after I got over the flu, I found that my front tooth had gotten out of line.  I went to an Orthodontist who specialized in us adults, and she said that it would be very difficult and expensive and not to say painful to put the tooth back and it wasn't worth it. 

But I am very stubborn about this type of thing and I found this wonderful product that I have been using for about a month, and my front tooth is going back in place!  

I just have to share it with you!    Now this is much cheaper than 7000 NIS or about $2000?  You bet!   I just pop it in after brushing my teeth and mouthwash and the next morning I take it out.  No fuss, a bit uncomfortable in the beginning, but now I am on the way to straight teeth again!  It also helps with teeth grinding.  I have even bought this for three of my kids, hubby and 84 year old mother!  Go for it! 


Not much to pay for straighter teeth!

Rachael Alice Orbach, at your service!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Heavy blanket to give away, Located in Givat Shaul

  Today we are giving away a heavy blanket.  It has never been used, and is waiting for you!    Free, This will keep you warm, even now the ...