Thursday, March 14, 2019

Pulmonica a way to help you with breathing problems

This is a wonderful idea!  I was drawn to this Harmonica because of two reasons,  1st, it is rinsable. 

You can put it in medical  alchol, or mouthwash.  It is tuned more intuitively, each note right after the other.  

The traditional tuning for Harmonicas, is what makes the instrument so frustrating to learn.  Why are all the notes not in order?  Why can't you make chords?  So the Pulmonica solves these problems. 


I got it yesterday and I have been playing this using chords.  I personally don't have serious lung problems,  but I feel after I play that something is loosening up in the sinuses.  


It is beautiful music,  as you can see and hear! 

Please like, share and subscribe to my channel! 

Have fun with the Pulmonica and get better lung health at the same time! 

I just listened to the video again, and I can tell you that the sound is much better in person!  The sounds are more alive, and has more resonance.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Heavy blanket to give away, Located in Givat Shaul

  Today we are giving away a heavy blanket.  It has never been used, and is waiting for you!    Free, This will keep you warm, even now the ...