Friday, August 3, 2018

Back Issue of the Israel Journal of Medical Sciences for sale

I used to work for the Journal of Medical Sciences a long time ago.  I was the Finanical manager, right before the magazine moved to Tel Aviv.  I worked intensively with Professor Moshe Prywes right before he passed away.

I am proud to have been part of this great organization.

But, I am not a doctor, so maybe someone else could benefit from this issue of the magazine more than me.

This is the March - April Issue 1996 - Signed by Professor Moshe Prywes himself!

So I am going to sell it for 20 NIS. 

The magazine is in good condtion, (read a few times)

Price doesn't include shipping and envelope.  I will send anywhere in the world and let you know the exact cost of shipping and handling.

Please e-mail to Rachael5760@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mandolin for Sale! !מנגלוינה למכירה

Mandolin is a very beautiful sounding instrument.  It has a pair of strings tuned to G  D  A  E  similiar to the violin.  We use a pick to p...