Monday, April 9, 2018

Newcomer's Guide for free

The Newcomer's Guide started a while ago and was aimed at new immigrants who were already living in Israel and those who just arrived.  It was a little booklet, but now has grown substantially to include guides for medical service, city maps, listings of many English speaking people living in the Jerusalem area.  I used to advertise in this guide, and I got a few inquiries.

I happen to have two books that I want to give away for free. the 2017, and the 2018.  If you are a new immigrant this information can really help you to acclimitaze yourself to living in Israel.



I can ship this anywhere in Israel, I will let you know the shipping and the envelope.  Or you can pick it up for free in Givat Shaul, Jerusalem. 

Contact me: at Rachael5760  @ yahoo.com 

All the best, 
Rachael 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mandolin for Sale! !מנגלוינה למכירה

Mandolin is a very beautiful sounding instrument.  It has a pair of strings tuned to G  D  A  E  similiar to the violin.  We use a pick to p...