Monday, December 4, 2017

New Music from Israel!


Feel the ocean spray, go into the water and feel the waves wash over you.  Relax and listen to the xylophone, blow into a bottle, play on a woodblock all at the beach!



Take a tour in Jerusalem, the one that most people don't usually see.  Guess where all the places are and I will dedicate the next video to YOU!


The street cat looks out at the view of Jerusalem, in this Trance video.  How do you feel? Can you dance?  I'll play the music and you dance up a storm!

Enjoy my original creations!  I composed them on the computer and they are also performed by MIDI. Then the file is converted to mp3.  Afterwards, I take the audio file, and put into Camtasia video processing, add some effects and here you have the final video!

Enjoy, comment below! 

Here is the playlist of my latest videos!
 https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSRFtEj5aiOAaTp8S3YelBp_sXtskuSMt

Rachael Alice Orbach, - From Jerusalem

Get my latest book: The Jerusalem Magic Candy Shop 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mandolin for Sale! !מנגלוינה למכירה

Mandolin is a very beautiful sounding instrument.  It has a pair of strings tuned to G  D  A  E  similiar to the violin.  We use a pick to p...