Sunday, June 11, 2017

Bezeq Store refuses to sell to Under 18 year olds!

This is funny, but also sad.

Bezeq Store refuses to sell to Under 18 year olds! Image result for bezeq logo picture

Y'all ever hear 'bout this?  I n'evr ever even thout 'bout it!

I sent my daughter to buy something from the Bezeq store here, behind the Central Bus Station in Jerusalem.
First she didn't know where it was, so we did a reconnaissance mission, and I walked there with her.
Then, she went a few days later.

She came home in tears.  It took a few days before she consented to tell me her problem.

I know it wasn't nice, but I started laughing, it is just the stupidest thing I have ever heard!

Just because she is 14, the store refused to sell her any merchandise.   What do they have a bar with drinks?

Why can't a person under 18 buy earphones at Bezeq?

This is crazy!!!


Rachael Alice Orbach 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mandolin for Sale! !מנגלוינה למכירה

Mandolin is a very beautiful sounding instrument.  It has a pair of strings tuned to G  D  A  E  similiar to the violin.  We use a pick to p...