Friday, December 23, 2016

Give the Gift of Hebrew!



Why go to Ulpan Class with 20 other students?  Didn't you learn English at home with your family?
So Learn Hebrew the same way!  Learn Hebrew from the comfort of your home at the best time for you!

I have been teaching on this site: www.live-hebrew.net and I love teaching Hebrew!
How to read, conversation, Beginning, Intermediate and Bible all in Hebrew!
Are you thinking of coming to Israel on a trip?  Coming to live here?  Want to read the Bible in the Original Hebrew?  This is the best place to learn.  Live Hebrew offers many courses and the teachers are enthusiastic and knowledgeable!  

I was thinking of going on Shilchut, but then again, I can teach you anywhere in the world, and I can still do the Mitzvah of living in Israel!

A bit more about Rachael
I studied at the University of Judaism in Los Angeles, and then went on to Hebrew University Ulpan, after that, I studied at Nishmat The Advanced Center for Women's Torah Learning.  I have lived in Jerusalem since 1991.

I would love to help you to improve your Hebrew!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mandolin for Sale! !מנגלוינה למכירה

Mandolin is a very beautiful sounding instrument.  It has a pair of strings tuned to G  D  A  E  similiar to the violin.  We use a pick to p...