Wednesday, September 14, 2016

EdiMax Dual Band Range Extender - Product Review

I bought this device to help with my on-line English teaching.  As you might know I teach in an on-line school in China.  (They are hiring now, go to this blog post for more information: http://rachaelenglishclasses.blogspot.co.il/2016/09/job-opportunity-to-teach-english-on-line.html)

So, I need to have perfect Internet connection at all times!  I didn't really want to run a cable all over my house to where my home office is on the enclosed Sukka porch.  So I bought this product.

Watch the video for my reaction about it.  

Be Careful what products you buy!!

All the best,
Rachael Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heavy blanket to give away, Located in Givat Shaul

  Today we are giving away a heavy blanket.  It has never been used, and is waiting for you!    Free, This will keep you warm, even now the ...