Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Surrender your worries to G-d. I just did

Dear G-d,

I am asking for guidance on, relationships with my children, career and

my relationship with money.

I want to be prosperous because without money, this world just doesn’t work.  I want to

be happy in my work and for my children to be happy in their schools with their

schoolwork and with their friends.  I want guidance so I can choose the right job and to

foster healthy relationships with my children and my husband.

I now surrender any fears, doubts, worries and concerns about my job, my children and

my husband, money, and time to do everything.

I’m surrendering this to you, God.

Now, show me the best way to proceed.  I am asking you for a sign – tell me if this is the

right next step for me.

Thanks,

Rachael

If this post would help you, then put your name instead of mine, and read it every once in a while to keep yourself on track! 

Don't forget to pay it forward!! Forward this post to everyone who needs a boost in their lives! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mandolin for Sale! !מנגלוינה למכירה

Mandolin is a very beautiful sounding instrument.  It has a pair of strings tuned to G  D  A  E  similiar to the violin.  We use a pick to p...