Sunday, December 20, 2015

Make a pet bed out of an old Sweater! Life on a Shoestring

This is a project that I have been wanting to do for some time, but I never knew how.  I have a lot of old sweaters from the kids, and how I hate to throw things away that might still have a use!  Yes, I'm a pack rat, and now I am going to make this pet bed for my cat.
She has found my rag pile to sleep in so I'm going to use some of the rags and make her a real bed. 
It doesn't look hard, and since I have lots of rags, it should be quite a good way to use some up.  What do you think?  


Go to this site and get the real instructions!

I'll post my first try and then you can too, in the comments section right below! 

Rachael Alice - Life Coach 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mandolin for Sale! !מנגלוינה למכירה

Mandolin is a very beautiful sounding instrument.  It has a pair of strings tuned to G  D  A  E  similiar to the violin.  We use a pick to p...