Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Magnetic Guitar Picks! Life on a Shoestring

If you are a guitarist, and use a pick, they sometimes can be very annoying.  You lose them inside the guitar, and on the floor.  Sometimes I put it in my lap, and then when I stand up it is gone.  Well those days are over! This is a very quick fix and although they don't last very long, it is better than not having a pick at all!  


First you start out with one of those advertising magnets.  I also got out a pick to use as a pattern. 


Then, I cut my first pick with regular scissors. It doesn't matter that the edges are not straight, but try to make the tip straight when you are cutting.  




I got 10 picks from that one magnet!  They will also stay on the stand when I don't need it, or when I want to finger pick!  The purple one is my pattern, 


Neat Trick! 
Now I can have a new pick any time I want! 



Rachael Alice Orbach 
Guitar Teacher in Jerusalem 
0587500608  

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mandolin for Sale! !מנגלוינה למכירה

Mandolin is a very beautiful sounding instrument.  It has a pair of strings tuned to G  D  A  E  similiar to the violin.  We use a pick to p...