Thursday, November 26, 2015

Bundy Clarinet for sale or rent

If you are in the market for a great sounding clarinet to buy or rent, then I have one from a student who has moved on to other things, that is available.  Now I had one of this brand when I was a student myself a long time ago, and this one plays much better than that one ever did!

When I took it out to play test, I was amazed that a Bundy would play so well and with such a good tone.   Here are a bunch of pictures so you can see all the particulars of this clarinet.





Please contact me, Rachael Alice at rachael5760@yahoo.com with your phone number and the best time to call.

Rent is 100 NIS a month, three month minimum,  and the sale price is 1200 NIS

Have fun playing the Clarinet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mandolin for Sale! !מנגלוינה למכירה

Mandolin is a very beautiful sounding instrument.  It has a pair of strings tuned to G  D  A  E  similiar to the violin.  We use a pick to p...