Sunday, July 5, 2015

Perfect Falafel Place in Jerusalem ! Fafafel Review!

I was on the way to an appointment last week, and I had about a half an hour to spare. I had the sudden craving for a falafel.  I was near Pierre Koing street, and then I wandered around up to Beit Lechem street.  I was on my e-bike with a new full up battery, when I turned around I saw this sign.  


  Doesn't look like much does it?  What do you expect from a Falafel stand?  Well, I got exactly what I was looking for!  The perfect falafel!  Crispy not overcooked, soft inside with a perfect taste.  There was a steady stream of people coming here at 3:30pm in the afternoon on a Monday afternoon.
There is even a place to sit down and enjoy the food.  If you are in the mood for a perfect Falafel, then go to Beit Lechem Street opposite the newspaper stand, near the corner of Yehuda and Beit Lechem.  (They don't even know the street number!)  Tell them that Rachael send you, the Jerusalem Business Blogger!




If you want to have your restaurant reviewed, (after the 9 days if it is a meat restaurant) write me.  at rachaelalice@gmail.com.


Rachael Alice - Jerusalem Business Blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heavy blanket to give away, Located in Givat Shaul

  Today we are giving away a heavy blanket.  It has never been used, and is waiting for you!    Free, This will keep you warm, even now the ...