Sunday, June 21, 2015

New natural hair color from Schwartzkof

Since I work mostly with Schwartzkof I am happy to see a new line of hair color that doesn't have Ammonia.  The developer is also very special and has less hydrogen peroxide.  This means that it damages the hair much less. Pictured here is a golden brown. You need to mix two shades one a base the number 5 and then the color accent 5.5 this is when you want to cover grey or white roots.
I come to you to do hair color and I have a portable sink that makes it much easier to wash out.
I mostly use Schwartzkof professional products for the best results. Send me a picture of your hair and I will get the perfect hair color for you.
Rachael Alice 058-750-0608

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heavy blanket to give away, Located in Givat Shaul

  Today we are giving away a heavy blanket.  It has never been used, and is waiting for you!    Free, This will keep you warm, even now the ...