Monday, June 1, 2015

Business opportunity in Jerusalem

I walk by this machine almost everyday.  Yes it is beat up a bit, and the it has bars on it, but it works and I have even seen people buy cans of soda from it.  So when I saw this sign on it I started thinking. . . . But I do a lot of things, and you have to be available right away if there is a problem with the machine and get it working fast!  I wouldn't be able to do that.  But maybe you could?  In the past, when I was looking for a business opportunity, I priced these machines and the going price is 16,000 NIS. At 9000 NIS, in a location where the population is growing is a good deal.

Go for it!


Rachael Alice Orbach Business Life Coach
http://lifecoachjerusalem.weebly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heavy blanket to give away, Located in Givat Shaul

  Today we are giving away a heavy blanket.  It has never been used, and is waiting for you!    Free, This will keep you warm, even now the ...