Sunday, April 19, 2015

Summer is coming, make sure you drink enough water!

Summer is coming, make sure that you drink enough water throughout the day.

The conventional wisdom is that a person needs to drink 8 cups of water.   This is a good guideline, but here is a You Tube video that has a bit more information:


Water is the first thing that you should do to put your body back in balance.  In order to give my family the best water, I put in a water purfication system in my kitchen, and then a Hot-Cold machine that gives hot water, room temperature, and cold water. It has a timer, so I can have my hot water exactly at 6:30 am right on time.  

How much water did you drink today? 

Let's support each other by writing in the comments section below 

For 8 cups, you need to drink a liter and a half.  That's three 500 ml bottles.  Not so bad?  
Then every two weeks, I will go weigh myself at the local Kupot Cholim. 

Let's get in shape and have a healthy spring, and summer! 

Rachael Alice Orbach 
Life Coach - Small Business Coach  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heavy blanket to give away, Located in Givat Shaul

  Today we are giving away a heavy blanket.  It has never been used, and is waiting for you!    Free, This will keep you warm, even now the ...