Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Is Tsu a Scam? You make the decision!

Many people have been wondering if Tsu is for real or not.  Many people say it is a scam. They say that it is impossible for a social network to redistribute 90% of the income to its users.

In my opinion we have to wait and see if they really will pay or not.  I signed up and I will let you know when I will be paid.  

But what exactly is a scam?  A scam site is one that doesn't give what they promise.  Are you on Tsu for the money?  Well,if so, then go out and get a real job.  No Internet site is going to replace your income.  It has been said that you could make more money by having a blog and working on it. Well, I have to tell you that I have 6 blogs that I write on, and well Google Adsense does pay, but it is like not going to replace my day job(s).  

Tsu will send a check when your account gets to $100.  Well so does Google Adsense.  It took 4, yes, FOUR years for my Google account to get up to $100.  Was that the reason that I blog?  No not really, but that $100 does help a bit the pocketbook.  I took the check to a money changer here in Jerusalem and they were happy to change it for me.  If Tsu were to do the same and take less than four years, that's a plus.  

It was also said that most of the people are on Tsu for the money.  They don't care really about you.  I have been on the site for a week, and there are pictures that I'd rather not see, so I unfriend and unfollow those people. No harm done.  With each post that you write you can also post them on Facebook and Twitter.  Ok with me.  

What Tsu does offer is a new set of people who haven't met me and seen any of my blog posts, videos pictures.  I can post them here and get new traffic to my blogs.  That is a plus for me. 
I might meet new customers, and learn about new places that I haven't known about before. 
I have been on Facebook since 2006, and well the people know me and I get a few hits on my blog, but it's pretty saturated right now.  So the chance to meet new people and have a new audience is exciting for me.  

Will Tsu pay?  I don't know but that's not the real reason that I'm there. You come and try it out and if you don't like it don't tread on my feet ok?  We are there for different reasons. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Heavy blanket to give away, Located in Givat Shaul

  Today we are giving away a heavy blanket.  It has never been used, and is waiting for you!    Free, This will keep you warm, even now the ...