Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Do you live in Israel but don't know how to type in Hebrew?

I once went to a bank to open up an account.  It was a ver difficult experience because the clerk didn't even know how to type my name!  I ended up taking the keyboard from him and imputting all the information by myself.  I could have gone to the manager and had the man fired but I took my indignation and instead started to write a book that I thought was long overdue.  How to type in English and Hebrew.  This book has been on Amazon since 2013, and now I have gotten a few requests to continue it and write it so that people can learn how to type in Hebrew as well using the same method that I used in teaching how to type in English.

Typing in Hebrew, if you live in Israel is very important. You need to type your CV, you need to type on Websites in Hebrew.  If you work in a bank, a government office, a medical clinic, you owe it to yourself to be able to type in Hebrew.

I am in the process of updating the book to include how to type in Hebrew.  The English side is done already, and I am working on the Hebrew side.  If you want, I can send you exercises of one letter a week in either language for the low price of one dollar a week.  You can pay via paypal, per month. This is much cheaper than private lessons, although I offer private typing lessons as well either in person in Jerusalem or via Skype.   e-mail me for more information about either option.

If you want to get the book on Amazon you can go to this link:

 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BHIZYUK?ie=UTF8&camp=213733&creative=393177&creativeASIN=B00BHIZYUK&linkCode=shr&tag=jerusmalbusib-20&linkId=UMIZWYNO42W4HXFP&qid=1428830909&sr=8-1&keywords=how+to+type+in+English+and+Hebrew via @amazon 

When the book is in the final form, I think it will take about a month, even if you buy it now, you will receive the updated book from Amazon anyway.

What are you waiting for?  Learn how to Touch Type!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Heavy blanket to give away, Located in Givat Shaul

  Today we are giving away a heavy blanket.  It has never been used, and is waiting for you!    Free, This will keep you warm, even now the ...