Thursday, October 16, 2014

Back on the Road! Full Service Hair Salon in your Home!

The Traveling Hair Salon is back "After the Holidays!"  http://travelinghairsalon.weebly.com/

Hair cuts, Wash and Blow Dry, Color, Wig Repair. 
I just got a new mode of transportation, so if I don't need to bring a lot of stuff, I can come to you even faster on the Electric Bike.  I can take the fastest route, no need to wait for traffic or I can even go on the sidewalk!

Of course if it is raining, or I need to bring my portable sink, then I'll take the car.
Here's a picture of me on the bike:

Contact me now to make your "After the Chagim" touchup color or haircut!
See you on the Road!

Rachael Alice


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mandolin for Sale! !מנגלוינה למכירה

Mandolin is a very beautiful sounding instrument.  It has a pair of strings tuned to G  D  A  E  similiar to the violin.  We use a pick to p...